Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Suzuki QuadSport Z90
The 2019 Suzuki Z90 is the ideal ATV for adult-supervised riders ages 12 and older to develop their skills. Convenient features like an automatic transmission and electric starter help make this ATV suitable for supervised riders ages 12 and up. An easy-to-set throttle limiter lets adults set the power level appropriately for young riders, and a keyed ignition switch makes sure there are no unauthorized journeys. Get your little ones started on the Quadsport Z90, so your whole family can experience the fun of the outdoors and the joy of riding a Suzuki!
- Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 12 and older
- Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed
- Easy electric starting, plus back-up recoil starter
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission
- Competition-inspired styling with new yellow bodywork
- Compact, 90cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder, derived from Suzuki's high-performance, GSX-R sportbikes, provides durability, weight reduction and superior heat dissipation.
- Smooth running, multi-plate cam chain lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and oil strainer cap reduces service time.
- Clean-burning four-stroke engine easily achieves Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulations (eligible for red sticker registration in California).
- Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
- Large 1.6-gallon (6.0-liter) fuel tank provies long riding time. A vacuum-operated fuel petcock automatically stops fuel flow when the engine's not running.
- Simple, screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability.
- A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
- Speed-limiter collar in the automatic clutch limits top speed to 15 mph. It can be removed to increase top speed as the rider gains ability.
- Includes an easy electric starting system plus a standard back-up recoil starter.
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting.
- Child-size (Y-12) controls for easy operation.
- Single A-arm front suspension with twin, independent shock absorbers and single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Rear axle shaft has double oil seals for performance and reliability.
- Large-diameter, semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- Headlamp style front piece is detachable to achieve the sporty look of the QuadSport Z400.
- Modern styling with full floorboards creates a big Quad look that also features new yellow bodywork with coordinated graphics.
- One-piece, eight-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride.
- Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact.
- The low seat height of just 25.6 inches makes it easy for the rider to get on and operate the ATV.
- Suzuki T-shaped seat design is similar to the QuadSport Z400's for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride. The seat is easy to remove for service.
- Competition-inspired bodywork features the new Suzuki Championship Yellow color scheme.
- Seat has a durable black cover that complements the ATV's graphics package.
- 12-month limited warranty is double the length of most other youth ATV warranties. Longer coverage and other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Minimum age: 12 years old.
- Engine: 90cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke: 45.5 mm x 55.2 mm (1.791 in. x 2.173 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni VM16, single carburetor
- Starter: Electric and back-up recoil
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: CVT automatic
- Driven Wheels: Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Driven Wheels: 2WD
- Final Drive: Chain, RK530, 60 links
- Suspension Rear: Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Twin drum brakes
- Brakes Rear: Single drum brake
- Tires Front: AT19 × 7-8, tubeless type x 2
- Tires Rear: AT19 × 7-8, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.6 US gal. (6.0 L)
- Color: Championship Yellow No. 2
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Headlight: N/A
- Tail Light: N/A
- Overall Length: 1505 mm (59.3 in.)
- Overall Width: 875 mm (34.4 in.)
- Overall Height: 915 mm (36.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1005 mm (39.6 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Seat Height: 650 mm (25.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 127 kg (280 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty*
- Extensions: *Coverage extension and additional benefits are available
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 1.791 in. x 2.173 in. (45.5 mm x 55.2 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni VM16, single carburetor
- Starting System
- Electric and back-up recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake Type
- Twin drum brakes
- Front Tires
- AT19 × 7-8, tubeless type x 2
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brake Type
- Single drum brake
- Rear Tires
- AT19 × 7-8, tubeless type x 2
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 280 lb. (127 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 US gal. (6.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 59.3 in. (1505 mm) x 34.4 in. (875 mm) x 36.0 in. (915 mm)
- 39.6 in. (1005 mm)
- Drive Train
- Final Drive
- Chain, RK530, 60 links
- CVT automatic
- Championship Yellow No. 2
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty