Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Suzuki DR-Z400S Payment as low as $122- per month OAC
D&K Service Cycle & ATV ! Competitive Pricing, Family Owned and Operated, Our exceptional hometown service is worth the scenic drive to Cottonwood Arizona. Stop in and give us a try!
The 2019 DR-Z400S is the latest version of the motorcycle that's the foundation of the modern DualSport movement. Starting with the DR350S and then again with the DR-Z400S, Suzuki made fun, reliable, and capable motorcycles available to anyone who's ready to take a ride down their favorite off-road trail or ribbon of asphalt.
Riders will be impressed with the amount of torque coming from the 398cc, liquid-cooled power plant, as well as the crisp handling from the adjustable suspension. This ultra-reliable bike is completely street legal, with an electric start and easy-to-read instrument cluster. The solid white bodywork with contrasting blue and black graphics make the bike stand out on the road, on the trail, or even when parked.
Whether you're on the highway or on a twisty forest path, the Suzuki DR-Z400S can't be beat.
- A compact design, 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine produces strong low-rpm power. Its compact, four-valve cylinder head features large 36mm intake valves and 29mm exhaust valves to help produce broad, tractable power and torque that's ready for any terrain.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Materials (SCEM) cylinder is durable and lightweight and provides superior heat transfer.
- Digitally-mapped DC-CDI system monitors throttle position/engine rpm and adjusts ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Forged aluminum piston is 10 percent lighter than a cast piston and receives additional oil-cooling through a crankcase oil jet.
- A refined Mikuni 36mm carburetor, with new deceleration enricher circuit, is fed by a six-liter airbox to provide smooth throttle response when accelerating or engine braking.
- The left side body cover has quick-release fasteners for easy access to the air filter.
- The addition of a PAIR (air supply) system to the exhaust helps the motorcycle achieve emissions compliance without affecting performance.
- Magnesium-alloy clutch, magneto, and head covers contribute to the bike's low weight.
- Thermostatically-controlled cooling fan mounted to the left radiator helps maintain consistent operating temperature.
- Compact, five-speed transmission utilizes a cable-operated clutch with a separate magnesium outer cover for simplified clutch maintenance.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed O-ring type drive chain produces minimal sounds when riding.
- A narrow frame combines thin chrome-moly steel tubes for exceptional torsional rigidity with minimal weight. The backbone tube, front down tube, and steering head gussets form the dry-sump engine oil tank. A bolt-on aluminum sub-frame helps reduce weight and simplify maintenance.
- Long travel (11.3-inch), 49mm cartridge-style fork has protective rubber boots plus adjustable compression/rebound damping and adjustable spring preload for smooth performance on all types of on- and off-road terrain.
- Rear shock absorber features 11.6 inches of travel, compression damping/preload adjustments, and connects to a lightweight aluminum swingarm through a progressive linkage system.
- Spoke-style 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels with aluminum rims are fitted with Dunlop D208 dual-purpose tires. The wheels are sized perfectly to accept popular dual sport tires.
- Sure stopping power is supplied by a 250mm front disc with a dual-piston caliper and a 220mm rear disc brake with a single-piston caliper.
- Electric start system provides convenient operation and features a lightweight starter motor and a compact, 6.5-amp, maintenance-free battery.
- Compact digital instrument cluster includes speedometer, odometer, and twin-trip meters with addition/subtraction capability, clock, timer, and stopwatch functions.
- On-road legal lighting includes bright 60/55-watt H4 halogen headlight, compact tail/stoplight, lightweight, rubber-mounted turn signals and horn.
- A pouch on the rear fender carries the tool kit and owner's manual.
- Special design mirrors rotate to avoid damage in case of impact.
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories include a low-profile seat, cargo rack, handguard set, and more.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine: 398cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 90.0 mm x 62.6 mm (3.54 in x 2.44 in)
- Compression Ratio: 11.3:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni BSR36, single carburetor
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, RK520KZ0, 112 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped, adjustable damping force
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped, adjustable spring preload and damping force
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, single floating rotor
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake, single rotor
- Tires Front: 80/100-21 M/C 51P, tube type
- Tires Rear: 120/90-18 M/C 65P, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.0 L (2.6 US gal.), 9.5 L (2.5 US gal.) CA model
- Color: Solid Special White No. 2
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Spark Plug: NGK CR8E or DENSO U24ESR-N
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W (H4)
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2310 mm (90.9 in.)
- Overall Width: 875 mm (34.4 in.)
- Overall Height: 1230 mm (48.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1485 mm (58.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 300 mm (11.8 in.)
- Seat Height: 935 mm (36.8 in.)
- Curb Weight: 144 kg (317 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.*
- Extensions: *Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.54 in. x 2.44 in. (90.0 mm x 62.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni BSR36, single carburetor
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, RK520KZ0, 112 links
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped, adjustable damping force
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped, adjustable spring preload and damping force
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, single floating rotor
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake, single rotor
- Front Tire
- 80/100-21 M/C 51P, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 120/90-18 M/C 65P, tube type
- 58.5 in. (1485 mm)
- Seat Height
- 36.8 in. (935 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 US gal. (10.0 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 317 lb. (144 kg)
- Solid Special White No. 2
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.